GCP Source PluginLatest: v7.4.0
The GCP Source plugin for CloudQuery extracts configuration from a variety of GCP APIs and loads it into any supported CloudQuery destination (e.g. PostgreSQL).
- https://cloud.google.com/go/docs/reference (opens in a new tab)
- https://github.com/googleapis/google-api-go-client (opens in a new tab)
The GCP plugin authenticates using your Application Default Credentials (opens in a new tab). Available options are all the same options described here (opens in a new tab) in detail:
gcloud auth application-default login(recommended when running locally)
Google Cloud cloud-based development environment:
- When you run on Cloud Shell or Cloud Code credentials are already available.
Google Cloud containerized environment:
- When running on GKE use workload identity (opens in a new tab).
- Services such as Compute Engine, App Engine and functions supporting attaching a user-managed service account which will CloudQuery will be able to utilize.
On-premises or another cloud provider
- The suggested way is to use Workload identity federation (opens in a new tab)
- If not available you can always use service account keys and export the location of the key via
GOOGLE_APPLICATION_CREDENTIALS. Highly not recommended as long-lived keys are a security risk
select project_id, name from gcp_storage_buckets where uniform_bucket_level_access->>'Enabled' = 'true';