Announcing CloudQuery as an Official AWS Partner
August 24, 2023
We are excited to announce that CloudQuery has officially been recognized as a member of the AWS Partner Network (opens in a new tab). From this partnership program, we're looking forward to continued development on extracting, transforming, and loading data from AWS APIs to a variety of supported destinations that include databases, data lakes, and streaming platforms for further analysis. CloudQuery supports multiple use cases built on top of this data platform including security, cost optimization, infrastructure, and development.
We have an exciting roadmap ahead of new features and improvements. Stay tuned!
CloudQuery was recently featured on an AWS live streamed data show, Let's Talk About Data: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1894215221 (opens in a new tab)
Part of the partner process involved us working with AWS to complete multiple steps including an AWS Foundational Technical Review to ensure our offerings meet AWS's stringent technical requirements and provide value to customers.
CloudQuery supports a variety of source plugins (opens in a new tab) and destination plugins (opens in a new tab). By using these source plugins and destinations, information from AWS configurations and deployments can be synced. Additionally, infrastructure data from a variety of sources can be synced to AWS-related and hosted data destinations.
CloudQuery Source Plugins include the following AWS plugins:
- AWS (opens in a new tab)
- AWS Pricing (opens in a new tab)
- File (can sync from S3) (opens in a new tab)
CloudQuery supports the following AWS-related destination plugins:
- Amazon Kinesis Firehose (opens in a new tab)
- Gremlin (AWS Neptune) (opens in a new tab)
- RDS Compatible databases including PostgreSQL (opens in a new tab), MySQL (opens in a new tab).
- S3 (opens in a new tab)
CloudQuery supports additional compliance frameworks including:
- AWS Cost Optimization
- AWS CIS Benchmarks
- AWS PIC DSS
- AWS Foundational Security Best Practices
- Custom security frameworks including publicly available resources in AWS
- Unused Resources in AWS
Please see our links for policies and dashboards for more information about these offerings:
CloudQuery supports multiple use cases including security, cost optimization, infrastructure, and development. Below is a sampling of the use cases that can be built with CloudQuery with AWS infrastructure data:
- Open Source Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) (opens in a new tab)
- Open Source Attack Surface Management with Neo4j (ASM) (opens in a new tab)
- Analyzing AWS Cost and Usage Data (opens in a new tab)
- Managing AWS Resource and Usage Limits (opens in a new tab)
- Managing Resilience Strategy with AWS Backup (opens in a new tab)