CloudQuery Product Updates #11
Monthly updates on CloudQuery product and roadmap.
Michal Brutvan • Jan 12, 2024
Hey everyone! Our monthly round-up of CloudQuery product and roadmap updates is here! Here are the main highlights:
- AWS, GCP, and Azure plugins have switched to open-core model
- Slack and Shopify are now Generally Available
- New community plugins on Hub
- Lots of new resources in AWS, GCP, Azure plugins
AWS, GCP, and Azure plugins have switched to open-core model. Read about what it means in our announcement.
Previously, CloudQuery had a limited number of open-source Policies (Compliance Frameworks) and Visualizations in our open-source repository. This made it a bit challenging to try them out and use them so we decided to make them available on our Hub. Policies are now known as Transformations to better reflect modern data terms. Dashboards are now known as Visualizations.
- S3 Access Grants
- AWS Inspector Covered Resources and Coverages
- AWS SageMaker Endpoints
- AWS SSM Incident Manager
- AWS Global Accelerator
- EC2 default credit specifications
- Backup Gateways
- AWS Traffic Mirroring
- Lex bots
- Improved sync reliability with a new scheduler
- Added support for multiple instances of AWS Identity Center Instances
- GCP Compute VPN Tunnels
- GCP Compute Target VPN Gateways
- Dataproc service
- Access Approval Requests
- External Vpn Gateway
- Interconnect Attachments
- Interconnect Locations
- Interconnect Remote Locations
- Microsoft.Databricks tables
- Microsoft.Insights tables
- Microsoft.Eventhub tables
There are four new community plugins that have been published to CloudQuery Hub:
- Azure AD extracts Azure information regarding object/user/tenant relationships.
- IPinfo extracts information from supported services by ipinfo.io
- Box extracts information from Box application about shared folders, users, etc
- Google Workspace pulls directory information from your Google Workspace organization.
We are always looking for users to talk to so we can learn how they use CloudQuery and find out what we could improve. Do you have anything to share? Book a meeting!