CloudQuery Product Updates #8
Monthly updates on CloudQuery product and roadmap.
Michal Brutvan • Sep 28, 2023
Hey everyone! Our monthly round-up of CloudQuery product and roadmap updates is here! Here are the main highlights:
- Open source: A new SDK, new plugins, performance improvements
- Premium (closed source): New policies
- Bitbucket - First plugin utilizing our Java SDK!
- CloudQuery is now an official AWS Partner! Read more about this in our announcement.
- The AWS plugin has a new scheduler strategy that reduces the number of concurrent calls made to AWS APIs in syncs with multiple tables. This means the probability of hitting rate limits is lower. Read more about this in our documentation on performance tuning.
- We have made performance fixes to our PostgreSQL destination plugin which resulted in a significant improvement in data throughput and resource utilization.
- We released AWS Foundational Security Best Practices for Snowflake! With this release, there are now over 200 controls with coverage for more than 40 AWS services.
- Bug fixes on AWS policies