Welcome to CloudQuery
CloudQuery is the open-source data integration platform for security and infrastructure teams.
CloudQuery extracts and transforms configuration from cloud APIs and stores them to any supported destination such as database, data lake, or streaming platform for further analysis.
CloudQuery focuses on reading your configuration from cloud APIs into your destination efficiently, so you can enjoy raw access to the data and apply the best practices in data engineering. (Without us being in the middle.) Use this data to build Cloud Asset Inventories, CSPMs, solve Security & Compliance or Cost requirements, and much more.
- Open source: Easily extensible plugin architecture. Contribute to our official plugins or develop your own with the CloudQuery SDK.
- Blazing fast: CloudQuery concurrency system utilizes the excellent Go concurrency model with light-weight goroutines.
- Database agnostic: CloudQuery can store your configuration in any supported destination such as database, data lake, or streaming platform for further analysis.
- Pre-built queries: CloudQuery maintains a rich set of SQL queries and Grafana dashboards for asset inventory, CSPMs, Security & Compliance, and Cost use-cases.
- Raw access to data: Decouple data ingestion and have raw access to your data, with which you can built your own security stack and re-use best-of-breed tools for querying (SQL,...), transformation (dbt,...) and visualization (Grafana, Preset, Metabase, PowerBI, ...).